Here is a list of the local-best sellers for the last week in November as reported to the Saint Louis Post-Dispatch by the local independent book stores.
- Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson
- Finally a Locally Produced Guidebook to St. Louis by and for St. Louisans Neighborhood by Neighborhood by Amanda Doyle
- 1Q84 by Haruki Murakami
- Searching for Beauty by Cherie Burns
- 11/22/63 by Stephen King
- Rin Tin Tin by Susan Orlean
- Squirrel Seeks Chipmunk by David Sedaris
- In the Garden of Beasts by Erik Larson (See our book review!)
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
- The Year of the St. Louis Cardinals by Major League Baseball
As listed in the Saint Louis Post-Dispatch.